Tsukineko - Starlite Black Brilliance Dew Drop Ink Pad
Premium Quality Ink Pads and Ink for Fine Rich Vibrant Colour Impressions for all your Creative Projects
Uncoated paper, coated paper, vellum, photo, leather(tanned leather), cellophane unpainted wood, polymer clay, shrink plastic, terracotta.
10 - 15 minutes on uncoated paper. Drying time will increase on coated papers. Varies based on surface / material, humidity, etc.
- High opacity ink works wonderfully on dark paper!
- Ink (from inker) is easy to spread and can be used as paint. Ink can also be mixed into clay. Use ink with the Squeegee or Sponge Daubers to create different background effects.Re-ink the pad (with inker, sold separately) as needed to keep pad moist. Do not allow pad to dry out completely.
- Replace inner plastic cover and cover after use. Exposure to air will cause the inkpad to dry out. (Inner covers not required for Dew Drop pads.)
How to use:
- Innovative shape is easy to hold at any angle.
- The density and shape of the pad make the Dew Drop ideal for DTP (direct to paper) techniques.
- Pointed edge makes it easy to apply multiple colours to one stamp.
- Use the pointed and broad edges to make different designs when applied directly on the paper.
- Full assortment of colours.
- Easy to stack.
- Side colour indicator label makes it easy to find colours when pads are stacked.
- Perfect size for storing and carrying multiple colours.
- Air-tight cap prevents premature drying of pad (push down tightly on cap to seal.)
- Also sold in colour coordinated packs of 4.
Size 1.25 x 2 inches - 32mm x 50mm
Brilliance Ink Pads for stamps are fast drying and fade resistant, Pigment based ink gives a finer impression and exceptional coverage